Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. in English from Abilene Christian University in 2007 M.A. in English, with a focus in Composition and Rhetoric, from Abilene Christian University in 2009
Ms. Erin Voss
I've been teaching at Churchill since 2009. Teaching English is a passion, and I look forward to connecting with my students and helping them become capable, college-ready readers and writers.
Some of my favorite things include running, volunteering, yoga, watching great television, cupcakes, reading about anything and everything (non-fiction is my favorite), and spending time with my husband and my two sons, Henry and Jack.
- 1st period (8:55-9:47): English IV AP
- 2nd period (9:52-10:45): English III AP
- 3rd period (10:50-11:40): English IV AP
- 4th period (11:45-12:35): English III AP
- 5th period (12:40-1:30): English IV AP
- 6th period (1:35-2:25): Lunch
- 7th period (2:30-3:20): English IV AP
- 8th period (3:25-4:15): Conference
- Tuesdays from 8:00-8:45 a.m. and 4:15-4:45 p.m.
- Also available by appointment