- Students will receive a responsibilty/conduct mark for homework not handed in on time.
- A grade up to 70% will be recorded when re-doing, re-testing, and/or re-assessing for a failed grade. The student will have the opportunity to re-do missed problems with a re-teach from the teacher until correct.
- Late projects and long-term assignments will earn a 5% deduction a day up to a 20% total loss from the total grade.
- Late work will be accepted until the material has been assessed summatively.
- Please note that work missed during an unexcused absence is considered "late work" and will be graded as per Late Work policies.
- Many projects this year will be assessed using rubrics. Teachers will provide a rubric to the students and discuss expectations when the assignment is introduced.