LearningExpress platforms provide a comprehensive selection of educational resources—including interactive tutorials, practice exams, flashcards, articles and e-books—for basic skills mastery, academic success, job preparation, and career advancement.
You may browse content on the EBSCO LearningExpress site before registering. Once you locate an individual learning resource (tutorial, practice test, article, flashcards, or e-book), that you would like to use, you will be prompted to register before you can access it. Registration also gives you access to “My Center,” where you can save any learning resource in progress for future completion, or to reuse an item. Please register for your account through the link on your campus library resource page. Once an account is created, you may access from Launchpad or the library resource page.
Targeted learning centers meet student and staff needs:
- Improve core English, math and science skills
- Acquire basic computer skills
- Score higher on PSAT, ACT, SAT, and AP exams
- interactive tutorial, practice tests, flashcards, and e-books
- options to take timed tests, or untimed tests with point-of-need assistance
- detailed answer explanations
- sample essays, annotations, and scoring guides
- diagnostic score reports
- test-taking strategies and tips
- personalized study recommendations
- Explore careers and build workplace skills
- career match surveys by skill or interest
- resume builders
- prepare for occupation certification exams
- Prepare for WorkKeys assessments and the TOEIC
- Prepare for the GED Test in English or Spanish
- Prepare for the TOEFL iBT and IELTS tests
- Prepare for CLEP tests, college placement exams, and the GRE
- Prepare for the ASVAB
- Prepare for U.S. Citizenship exam
Each individual that uses the Learning Express resources will need to register for an account. This allows you to take practice tests, tutorials, courses, and download eBooks. The account also allows you to save and see your results.
- Create your free account by visiting NEISD Library Services website
- Hover over the tab for Digital Resources and select any level.
- Register as a new user. You will need an email address and be asked to create a unique password. This password will not be tied to Launchpad.
You will be asked to login with these credentials any time that you use the Learning Express resources, even if you are logged into launchpad.
Webinar (41 min. WebEx needed)
Video Guides 20 minute video with information on registering, searching, tutorials, how to take a test, and downloading materials