What it's like to be a super classmate:
- Looks like turning in your best effort work on time.
- Looks like being responsible for returning homework and agendas.
- Sounds like positive, encouraging conversations.
- Feels like a warm, welcoming place.
- Sounds like contributing to classroom discussions.
- Looks like keeping your supplies and desk area neat.
- Looks like keeping shared areas of our classroom neat and organized.
- Looks like keeping your hands and feet to yourself.
- Feels like coming to school with a good attitude and ready to learn.
- Looks like having only school related objects in your backpack, cubby and desk. Toys are left at home.