E= Achievement is excellent (90-100%)
- Student consistently demonstrates mastery of TEKS and NEISD Standards exceeding grade-level expectations
- Student puts forth maximum effort, demonstrates self-motivation in meeting learning objectives
- Student has above-average grades on written work, where appropriate
S= Achievement is satisfactory (80-90%)
- Student demonstrates mastery of TEKS and NEISD Standards at grade-level
- Student puts forth expected effort, with minimal redirection to meet learning objectives
- Student has average grades on written work, where appropriate
N= Achievement needs improvement (70-80%)
- Student performs below standard expectations (student satisfies less than 70% of TEKS and NEISD Standards)
- Student puts forth minimal effort
- Student has below average grades on written work, where appropriate
U= Unacceptable (less than 69%)
- Refusal to participate- parent has been contacted
All my students start off with a 90, based off their participation and their knowledge of musical terms, there is room for students to get a higher grade and a lower one as well.
Please, if there are any questions rearding the grading system, please email me at: email@example.com or message me on classdojo.