Audio Video Production I
Instructor - Mr. Mario Falcon
Credentials - Bachelor of Arts in Communications Arts
University of The Incarnate Word 2006
Trade & Industrial Education 8th-12th,
Audio Video Production is a project-based course designed to develop a strong background in computer and technology applications, a strong academic foundation and
a proficiency in oral and written communication. Students will construct
various multimedia projects using sound, images, music, web, graphics
and video to creatively convey their knowledge. Students will obtain
hands-on experience working with a variety of multimedia tools and
Students will be able
- To understand professional communication strategies.
- To understand problem-solving methods, employ critical-thinking
and interpersonal skills independently and in teams to solve
- To apply ELA knowledge and skills in Arts, Audio/Video Technology and
- To employ planning and time-management skills to complete work tasks.
- To apply ethical decision making and comply with laws regarding use of
technology in the Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications
- To develop an understanding of the Arts, Audio/Video Technology and
- To employ knowledge regarding use of audio and video.
- To identify and apply visual images that convey a specific message.
- To communicate effectively in groups in professional and social contexts.
- To edit audio and video productions.
- To employ a creative design process to create original two- or three-
- To apply art elements and principles to photographic works.
- To apply art elements and principles to multimedia applications.
Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Soundbooth, Avid ProTools and
various other software pieces, as needed.
It is an expectation that every student bring a SD memory card, pen, and
headphones to class every single day.
Open Lab Availability:
Mon: 8am – 8:40am
Tues: 8am – 8:40am
Wed: 4:15pm - 5pm
Thurs: 8am – 8:40am
**Check classroom door daily for any
changes to open lab availability.
WELCOME TO AUDIO VIDEO PRODUCTION I & II
REMINDER - NEVER save any assignments to the your computer.
SAVE only to your google drive or your flash drive
GOOGLE CLASSROOM WILL BE SET UP TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH
-Summer Film Bio Submit By Friday August 31st
-Two Film CLass Projected Projects Submit By Friday August 31st
-Name That Academy Award Winner/Nominee (List the talent, the movie and 4-5 facts or tidbits about the movie in a organized INFOGRAPH) Submit Tuesday Sep 4th
--INVENTORY ALL ITEMS IN ROOM, LIST ITEM< VALUE< AND USE OF ITEM--