Volleyball Tryouts will be held on August 1, 2018 9am-Noon and 2-4pm and August 2 9-12 and 2-4, Cuts will be made at 12 then only girls that make it will attend 2-4.
MANDATORY Parent Meeting will be Thursday August 2 at 6pm in the DEMAC.
**All Students Planning on trying out/playing volleyball at Madison must have a Physical with Medical History and Online Participation Form(in Rank One) on file at Madison by August 1, 2018.
NEISD is continuing to make required participation forms easier to complete by using an online forum. This process will save on paper usage, time and giving the coaches the most accurate information regarding your child.
Go to: www.rankonesport.com
- Click on FILL OUT ELECTRONIC FORMS button (upper right side of page)
- Select state: TX; Select school district: North East ISD
(Or direct link: http://northeastisd.rankonesport.com )
- Hover over HIGH SCHOOL, click on ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PACKET (HIGH SCHOOL)
- Complete the four required boxes; First Name, Last Name (as enrolled with the school) ,DOB, ID number (WITH NO LEADING ZEROS) & School attending for school year 2017-2018
- Then complete all boxes with updated information
- Be sure to consider the district’s voluntary school insurance coverage for athletics; this acts as a secondary insurance coverage policy, if not the primary. There are different options; any questions feel free to contact your Athletic Trainers. Coverage starts immediately and concludes July 31, 2017. Policy should be renewed for following year
- Both the parent and athlete electronically sign the page and click SUBMIT
Confirmation of the completed Online Forms are uploaded the next day. If you have any question or issues, please contact your Athletic Trainers: Jason York or Racheal Henshaw @ 210-356-1467