Below you will find the expectations we hold all of our students to for PE.
The most important things to remember is we will dress out in our PE uniforms everyday (unless we have a presentation or special event). We will always expect our kiddos to participate to the best of their ability. We do not grade on ability, instead we grade on effort and particiaption.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
1) Bring a positive leader attitude everyday.
2) Encourage your peers, and be a good teammate.
3) Dressed for success! Gray T- shirt, navy athletic shorts (Uniforms are sold daily during class. $20 per set) or you can bring items from home.
4) Arrive on time. We always have a busy day planned and it's criticle we get started on time.
5) HAVE FUN! We may not play your favorite game everyday, however it's important to me that you're having a great time staying healthy and learning new skills.