The Men's choir retreat will take place on Sept. 13-14 at Deer Creek Camp. We will meet during 6th period and depart Bush MS via carpool around 2:30pm. Retreat will conclude at 3:00pm on Saturday. Students will NOT be transported back to Bush MS but are welcome to arrange a carpool when necessary.
- Medication is due to the nurse by Wednesday, Sept. 11 in the original container/bottle. Students are not allowed to bring in the medication-parents/guardians only.
- DLC and Landin will have over the counter medication. Students are not allowed to bring any medication.
- We are in need of 2 more brave dads to help chaperone. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available to join us.
- We are in need of parents to help carpool to Deer Creek Camp on Friday (2:30pm)
- We are in need of snacks and water bottles to help feed constantly hungry young men.
Deer Creek Camp address: 494 Elm Creek, Medina, TX
Stay informed! Every choir student is highly recommended to have a CutTime and Remind account to receive messages about our choir program. This is a great way to get current information and reminders delivered straight to your e-mail/phone.
- Select Student/Parent log in
- Find Bush MS on the drop down
- Continue creating account (it's free!) Parents and students may have separate accounts---the more the better chance of information getting home. :-)
Text @bmstbchoir to 81010 (or 848-207-2718)
Google classroom code: s4n4hwu
Men's Retreat Information:
- Date: September 13-14, 2019, ending at 3:00pm
- Cost: $80 (lodging, meals, shirt...)
- We will leave after 6th period and carpool to Deer Creek Camp (494 Elm Creek, Medina, TX)
- Boys will need a ride home from Deer Creek on Saturday
- We are looking for eager dad's to chaperone! It's not that scary--promise!
- We are also looking for parents to help with the carpool-->about 7 large cars should do
- Paperwork/fees due September 4
Region Rehearsals (optional):
Region audition information
October 18 5:00-9:00pm Hill MS