Retreat will be September 20-21, 2019. We will meet at the beginning of 6th period, and leave around 2:30. Retreat will end at 4:00pm on Saturday at Deer Creek Camp. Students will NOT be brought back to Bush MS. Retreat takes place at Deer Creek Camp, 494 Elm Creek Medina TX
- Our hope is that 100% of our 8th grade women will attend retreat
- We are in need of moms to help chaperone--if we do not get enough support, then we will have to cancel (NEISD regulations)
- We are in need of parents to help carpool girls to Deer Creek on Friday (2:30pm)
- We are in need to individually-wrapped snacks and water bottles
Retreat forms were distributed last week and are due Tuesday, September 10.
Extra packing slips can be found at the bottom of this page.
Stay informed! Every choir student is highly recommended to have a CutTime and Remind account to receive messages about our choir program. This is a great way to get current information and reminders delivered straight to your e-mail/phone.
- Select Student/Parent log in
- Find Bush MS on the drop down
- Continue creating account (it's free!) Parents and students may have separate accounts---the more the better chance of information getting home. :-)
Text @bush8grlz to 81010 (or 848-207-2718)
Google Classroom code: gtfszfu
Region Rehearsals (optional)
Region Audition information:
October 19 7:30am-12pm Hill MS