Stay informed! Every choir student is highly recommended to have a CutTime and Remind account to receive messages about our choir program. This is a great way to get current information and reminders delivered straight to your e-mail/phone.
- Select Student/Parent log in
- Find Bush MS on the drop down
- Continue creating account (it's free!) Parents and students may have separate accounts---the more the better chance of information getting home. :-)
Text @bush7grlz to 81010 (or 848-407-2718)
Google Classroom Code: 52vf5r8
Region rehearsals (optional):
October 19, 12-5pm Hill MS
Welcome to the Bush Middle School Choir department! We have a fun and action-packed year planned for you this year! Please visit this site often to view any upcoming news, events, and forms.
- Intermediate choirs are open to all 7th and 8th grade students who are interested in singing and learning how to read music but have limited experience.
- Students in this choir will learn repertoire from several genres including classical, pop, world music, and American folk music.
- Music literacy is a very important part of the Bush Choir program. These skills are reinforced in every rehearsal.
- Intermediate choirs are divided by gender.
- Members of the Intermediate choir will be assigned a choir binder that primarily stays in the choir room. Students are required to keep a pencil pouch with 3 sharpened pencils in their choir binder at all times.
- Members of the Intermediate Choir are eligible to participate in private voice lessons, individual and group competitions, auxiliary performance groups such as Pop Ensemble and are eligible to travel with us during the spring semester.
- There will be four pre-concert rehearsals and four concerts during the school year. Participation in these eight evens is mandatory. The dates for these events can be found on the choir web page, the choir handbook and on the school-wide calendar.
- A copy of the Bush Choir Department handbook is distributed to each member. There are several forms within the handbook that need to be returned to the choir office within 5 working days from the time the handbook is distributed .
- Region tracks can be found by emailing Mrs. De la Cruz (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please download them to your computer or phone for quick and easy access.