Welcome to Bush MS Choir! We are so glad you are here!
Stay informed! Every choir student is highly recommended to have a CutTime and Remind account to receive messages about our choir program. This is a great way to get current information and reminders delivered straight to your e-mail/phone.
- Select Student/Parent log in
- Find Bush MS on the drop down
- Continue creating account (it's free!) Parents and students may have separate accounts---the more the better chance of information getting home. :-)
Text @6gdchoir to 81010 (or 848-407-2718)
Google Classroom Code: gmni254
Men's Retreat Information:
- Date: September 13-14, 2019, ending at 3:00pm
- Cost: $80 (lodging, meals, shirt...)
- We will leave after 6th period and carpool to Deer Creek Camp (494 Elm Creek, Medina, TX)
- Boys will need a ride home from Deer Creek on Saturday
- We are looking for eager dad's to chaperone! It's not that scary--promise!
- We are also looking for parents to help with the carpool-->about 7 large cars should do
- Paperwork/fees due September 4
We are very excited to welcome you to the Bush MS Choir family. It is our hope that students will find our community to be an inclusive, supportive and fun-loving group of kids who enjoy all aspects of singing and performing. The 2019-2020 school year will be an action-packed year filled with concerts, contests, parties and community events. Below is a list of wh
- Beginning choirs are open to all 6th grade students who are interested in singing and learning how to read music.
- Students in this choir will learn repertoire from several genres including classical, pop, world music, and American folk music.
- Music literacy is a very important part of the Bush Choir program. These skills are reinforced in every rehearsal.
- Beginning choirs are combined gender classes
- Members of the Beginners choir will be assigned a choir binder that primarily stays in the choir room. Students are required to keep a pencil pouch with 3 sharpened pencils in their choir binder at all times.
- There will be four pre-concert rehearsals and four concerts during the school year. Participation in these eight evens is mandatory. The dates for these events can be found on the choir web page, the choir handbook and on the school-wide calendar.
- A copy of the Bush Choir Department handbook is distributed to each member. There are several forms within the handbook that need to be returned to the choir office within 5 working days from the time the handbook is distributed .