Welcome to Bush MS Choir! We are so glad you are here!
Stay informed! Every choir student is highly recommended to have a Remind and Google Classroom account to receive messages about our choir program. This is a great way to get current information and reminders delivered straight to your e-mail/phone.
Text @6gdchoir to 81010 (or 848-407-2718)
Google Classroom Code: bdov4zl
We are very excited to welcome you to the Bush MS Choir family. It is our hope that students will find our community to be an inclusive, supportive and fun-loving group of kids who enjoy all aspects of singing and performing. The 2020-2021 school year will be an action-packed year filled with concerts, contests, parties and community events. Below is a list of wh
- Beginning choirs are open to all 6th grade students who are interested in singing and learning how to read music.
- Students in this choir will learn repertoire from several genres including classical, pop, world music, and American folk music.
- Music literacy is a very important part of the Bush Choir program. These skills are reinforced in every rehearsal.
- Beginning choirs are combined gender classes
- Members of the Beginners choir will be assigned a choir folder that will stay with students. The folder will have materials for our virtual learning, as well as a few other materials they may need for all classes. I am dedicated to help our community with this transition.
- Concerts in their traditional format are up in the air, but I will share information in a timely manner when it is received by the district. We are currently looking at alternate performance opportunities as well.
- A copy of the Bush Choir Department handbook is distributed to each member. There are several forms within the handbook that need to be returned to the choir office within 5 working days from the time the handbook is distributed .