Degrees and Certifications:
A.A. in Elementary Education B.S. in English Language Arts and Reading
Mrs. Lesley Knife Sadovsky
* I obtained my Associates of Arts in Elementary Education from San Antonio College.
* I obtained by Bachelors of Arts in English and my Teaching Certification from UTSA.
*2017-2018 marks my 14th year of teaching!
* I got my teaching roots at Pat Neff Middle School and then spent seven years at Marshall High School on the North Side of San Antonio.
* I graduated from James Madison High School in '99 - Go Mavs!
* In 2010, I won the Krispy Kreme Teacher of the Year Award for the South Texas Region.
* In 2019, I was Churchill's Teacher of the Year Trinity Prize Nominee and Campus Teacher of the Year.
* I strive to make each day full of learning, fun, and growth for my students and have fostered life-long relationships with many of them. I spend a lot of time going to graduations, weddings, concerts, and other venues that my students partake in, loving every second of my being part of a very extended family!
Three ways to contact me!
Text or call me @ (210) 901-8578
Email me @ Lsadov@neisd.net
Message me in via the Remind app*
To join my Remind as a parent:
Parents of Practical Writing students text @ad4e4h to the number 81010
Parents of English 3 students text @h4kaf7 to the number 81010
To join my Remind as a student:
Junior English students text @8gkcb8 to @81010
Practical Writing students text @hce4e3g to @81010
1st - Level Lead Instructional Period 8:55 - 9:47
2nd - Practical Writing 9:52 - 10:45
3rd - Practical Writing 10:50 - 11:40
4th - TEACHER CONFERENCE 11:45 - 12:35
5th - Lunch 12:40 - 1:30
6th - English 3 Co-teach 1:35 - 2:25
7th - English 3 Co-teach 2:30 - 3:15
8th - English 3 Co-teach - 3:20 -4:15
Afternoon co-teacher is Ms. Chulo!
Many assignments and resources will be posted in our Google Classroom. This app will also inform you if you have a missing or late assignment, what the grades are on the assignments, and allow you to ask questions and provide feedback on your work with the teacher.
Students Please join your correct Google Classroom using your phone or a computer:
Period 2 code: 1p8zb8
Period 3 code: i2cyu6d
Period 6 code: ilu8uhs
Period 7 code: bymlbe
Period 8 code: jiyhsn1
Parents join the same Google Classroom, but choose that you are a parent.
If you have trouble, send me an email and I will invite you to join.