Windcrest Summer Schedule
Summer Office Hours
The office will be closed from June 23-July 26. It will reopen on July 27.
Summer Literacy Academy (SLA) will be hosted at Windcrest Elementary from June 13-30 servicing Windcrest, Walzem, Camelot and Montgomery Elementaries.
SLA Hours are Monday-Thursday, 7:30-12:30.
New Student Registration will begin August 2, 2016.
Registration hours will be:
Monday - Wednesday and Friday 8-11; 1-2:30
Thursday 8-11; 1-6
Before coming to register, please fill out the online registration at https://portal.neisd.net/OnlineRegistration/default.aspx
Please bring the following with you to register your student:
- Proof of residency
- Homeowners: current month electric or water bill
- Renters: newly signed lease with parent or guardian listed or official letter from landlord acknowledging leaser's name
- State issued birth certificate
- Student's social security card
- Immunization records
- Parent photo ID
- Special Education Records (if applicable)
Phi Beta Sigma Donates Books to Second and Third Grade Students