Upcoming EventsWe hope that everyone is enjoying summer! Here are some helpful dates to remember:
- 6/24 through 7/31 - The Wilshire Campus is closed for summer break.
- Free lunch and snack available each day (Monday-Friday) in the cafeteria through 8/7.
- 7/21 - The Children's Mobile Clinic will be providing vaccines for Medicaid, uninsured, and underinsured children at no cost from 9:00-12:00 at NEISD Office on 10333 Broadway Street. Call 210-954-3764 to set up an appointment or for more information.
- 8/3, The Wilshire office opens for the 2015-2016 school year. Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
- 8/3 - New student registration begins.
- 8/20 - Regular office hours begin. Monday - Friday - 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- 8/21 - Meet the Teacher Night starts at 5:00 PM in the cafeteria.
- 8/24 - First day of school for students.
Wilshire Elementary's Wildly Important Goals
Wilshire 2014-2015 Student Attendance Goal: 97%
During the final reporting period for 2-14-2015 school year, our attendance rate was 95.6%. Although this is below our goal of 97%, it is higher than our attendance rate for the same period last year. We are currently top in the Roosevelt High School Cluster. Our overall attendance rate at the end of the school year (95.2%). We ended the year ranked second in the Roosevelt Cluster.As we prepare for a new school year, please work to set up routines at home that will support great attendance at school.