Student Holiday: Monday, Sept. 5th, Labor Day
Grandparents' Day Celebration: Monday, Sept. 12th, 7:30-8:30 AM
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Proof of Residence (current CPS or water bill for home owners OR signed lease agreement for apartment/home renters)
- Child's Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Record (requirements available here)
- Official Certified State Birth Certificate from the Health Department (not the one from the hospital with footprints or the miniature version)
- Parent/Legal Guardian Valid Driver's License
Click here for the NEISD School Supply list.
Wilshire Elementary's Wildly Important Goal for Attendance
Wilshire 2015-2016 Student Attendance Goal: 97%
During the fifth reporting period for 2015-2016 school year, our attendance rate was 94.8%. This was a drop of 1.2% from the last reporting period. We are ranked fourth in the Roosevelt High School Cluster.
Our overall attendance rate for the year is currently 95.8%. It will take the entire Wilshire community working together to achieve our goal of 97%. Please work to set up routines at home that will support great attendance at school. Thank you for your efforts to have your child at school on time every day!