New Student & Registration Information

Welcome to Wilderness Oak Elementary School

Please read below for required information and documents needed for registration. We look forward to seeing you and assisting you with enrolling our future wolves.


If you have any questions or concerns regarding the specific documentation or registration requirements, please call us at (210) 407-9200, extension #226.



Registration Links


pawRegister Online Here


pawNEISD New Student Registration Information


pawImmunization Requirements





The Following Items are Needed to Register Your Child:


pawParent or legal guardian must register student
(If not natural parent, guardian must clear through Pupil Personnel at Central Office)

pawOfficial Birth Certificate

pawProof of Residence

The top portion of the Electric OR water bill in the name of the parent or guardian enrolling their child/dren, for the home in which you are living with your child/ren within our attendance boundary, or a signed lease agreement for an apartment or home within our attendance boundary that lists each child being enrolled as an occupant.

(Entire CPS, Water Bill. Driver's license is not acceptable.)


**PLEASE NOTE THAT you can also enroll your student(s) if you are under contract to build or purchase within our attendance boundary but have not yet closed and/or moved in. Please contact our office for specific proof of residency requirements at (210) 491-8363 extension #226.

If this will be your child’s very first year attending school in the United States from any Spanish native language country, and are residing within our attendance boundary please call (210) 491-8400 ext. 237 for registration information. Si esta es la primera ves que sus ninos estan asistiendo a un escuela en los Estatdos Unidos, provienen de un pais de habla Hispana y estan residiendo en las areas pertenecientes al la escuela Wilderness Oak por favor llame al (210) 491-8400 etc. 237 para información de registro. (Se Habla Español).

pawImmunization Record (Shot record must be current)

(See immunization requirements web page by NEISD Health Services)

pawSocial Security Card 

pawLast report card or withdrawal form from previous school (if one was attended)

**  Photo ID required of person registering student


pawBoundary Information can be found on the NEISD website or by clicking here.