Volunteer Program - Mentor Forms
Thank you for your interest in the Mentor Program at NEISD. The District requires that all potential mentors undergo a background check before mentoring. Please click on the following link, fill out the online form, and click "Submit Release." After your background check has been processed, your campus will be notified of your status.
The following forms are available for printing in pdf format (unless otherwise indicated). You can mail or fax the completed forms to the Volunteer Program, e-mail them to Brooke Pate , or send them via PONY.
- VOLUNTEER CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD CHECK IN ENGLISH
- VERIFICACION DE ANTECEDENTES PENALES PARA VOLUNTARIA EN ESPANOL (Criminal History Record Check in Spanish)
- MENTOR APPLICATION
- MENTOR BROCHURE
- PARENT PERMISSION SLIP FOR STUDENT MENTEES- (pdf version or Word version)
- VOLUNTEER/MENTOR GUIDELINES (print on legal sized paper)
Mentor Coordinator/Staff Mentor Liaison Forms
- VOLUNTEER LOG
- MENTOR HANDBOOK
- MENTOR AGREEMENT
- STUDENT MENTEE CONTRACT - (pdf version or Word version)
- STUDENT INTEREST INVENTORY