Vineyard Ranch's Literary Pumpkin Patch is coming to our library soon! Please read the linked flyer and get creative. Please bring character pumpkins and the completed flyer to the library on October 24th.
Reflections projects are due by October 22nd. You may turn your project into your classroom teacher with completed forms any time before the due date. From October 20th-22nd you may drop your project off to the Reflections team in the main atrium from 7:00-8:00 a.m. Visit vineyardranchpta.org and navigate to the Reflections page for specific details and forms.
- Author Kate Klise visits with grades 3-5
- End of First 9-Weeks
- Red Ribbon Week
October 27 - 31
- College/Armed Forces/Career Shirt Day
- Bike Rodeo Assembly
- Report Cards Distributed to All Students
Leadership Rally - Bronco Leadership Awards
New Student Registration Information
We are registering new students for the 2014-2015 school year. Please call Amy Biggs, Data Processor/Registrar, at 210-356-7201 with any questions.
Goals for 2014-2015 School Year
- 100% STAAR Passing Rate - All Grades/All Subjects
- Leader In Me - Year 2 LIGHTHOUSE BOUND!
- Greater Than 97.3% Attendance
- 100% Student Led Conferences
- 100% Campus-wide Intervention and Enrichment