- Early Dismissal for Parent Conferences
Tuesday, November 4th and Wednesday, November 5th
- Bike Rodeo, Thursday, November 6th
If participating, please have your bike and helmet dropped off before school starts. Be sure to label your bike and helmet with your name, grade, and teacher's name. Bikes may be taken home after your child participates.
- Veterans Day, Tuesday, November 11th
We invite Veterans and their families to attend our assembly and reception. We thank you for your service!
Please arrive by 7:30 a.m.
Assembly starts at 7:45 a.m. followed by a reception for our guests
- Thanksgiving Break - November 24th - 28th
New Student Registration Information
We are registering new students for the 2014-2015 school year. Please call Amy Biggs, Data Processor/Registrar, at 210-356-7201 with any questions.
Goals for 2014-2015 School Year
- 100% STAAR Passing Rate - All Grades/All Subjects
- Leader In Me - Year 2 LIGHTHOUSE BOUND!
- Greater Than 97.3% Attendance
- 100% Student Led Conferences
- 100% Campus-wide Intervention and Enrichment