Vineyard Ranch - Proud to be Your School of Choice!
Being a Parent in a position of relocating, our children have been to 4 different schools with Vineyard Ranch being the 4th. The 2016-2017 school year is our first year here at The Ranch, and I am very proud of the decision my husband and I made of enrolling our children here. Our kids love the school, their teachers and most of all their friends. Our kids are so excited to go to school everyday and always have great things to say all the time. A few weeks into the new school year, I asked our kids out of all the schools they have been too which one do they like the most and all of them said "VINEYARD," with such excitement. I asked why, and they said, "our teachers are nice to us, we love learning, the school is so pretty and we have made great friends." Having heard their reasons why, I wanted to share this with other parents who are in the position of searching for schools for their little ones. We, as parents, entrust teachers with our kids and making sure we find the right school that has those teachers, faculty staff, and Principal, I will be the first to say that Vineyard Ranch Elementary does.
Thank you Mrs. Williams, your faculty, staff and teachers for all that you do for our little ones.
Priscilla Bernal, Proud Vineyard Ranch Parent
Please visit our About Us Page to read more Parent Testimonials
3rd-5th Grade - Click here for information on the Bluebonnet Book Challenge:
School Supply List »
NEISD 2016-2017 Calendar »
NEISD Student & Parent Resources »
We love our Admin at Vineyard Ranch!
Documentation required to complete registration:
- -an updated immunization record (requirements available here)
- -certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from hospital will not be accepted)
- -social security card of child being registered
- -proof of residency: Home owner- a current copy of entire water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount, Leaser/Renter- current signed lease agreement
Please complete the online registration form and PRINT IT OUT at home before you come in to register.
Begin registration online »
Click here for further requirements »
Pre-K Registration for the 2016-17 school year takes place at Your HOME CAMPUS.
Please call Amy Biggs, Data Processor/Registrar, at 210-356-7201 with any questions.
The Leader in Me "Inspiring Global Leaders"
Vineyard Ranch is proud to be a Leader in Me Lighthouse School. Visit our Leader In Me page!
2016-2017 Vineyard Ranch School Leadership Goals:1. Vineyard Ranch weekly attendance will be 97% or higher.
2. 90% of Vineyard Ranch students will turn in their homework every week
3. 75% of Vineyard Ranch students will hold a school-wide leadership role during the 2016-2017 school year.
- Vineyard Ranch Parent, Theresa Hoffmann
School Supply Lists