Vineyard Ranch - Proud to be Your School of Choice!
Red Ribbon Week - October 24th-28th:
Monday: Wear Red - Let's start the week of right - Begin with the end in mind!
Tuesday: Sock it to drugs (wear red socks) - We support each other in living drug free - synergize!
Wednesday: Boot out drugs (wear boots) - Be proactive and boot out drugs and tobacco
Thursday: Team up against drugs (wear sports jersey) - Just say no!
Friday: Put a cap on drugs (wear a cap, visor, hat)
3rd-5th Grade - Click here for information on the Bluebonnet Book Challenge:
School Supply List »
NEISD 2016-2017 Calendar »
NEISD Student & Parent Resources »
We love our Admin at Vineyard Ranch! Happy Principal's Month!
Documentation required to complete registration:
- -an updated immunization record (requirements available here)
- -certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from hospital will not be accepted)
- -social security card of child being registered
- -proof of residency: Home owner- a current copy of entire water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount, Leaser/Renter- current signed lease agreement
Please complete the online registration form and PRINT IT OUT at home before you come in to register.
Begin registration online »
Click here for further requirements »
Pre-K Registration for the 2016-17 school year takes place at Your HOME CAMPUS.
Please call Amy Biggs, Data Processor/Registrar, at 210-356-7201 with any questions.
The Leader in Me "Inspiring Global Leaders"
Vineyard Ranch is proud to be a Leader in Me Lighthouse School. Visit our Leader In Me page!
2016-2017 Vineyard Ranch School Leadership Goals:1. Vineyard Ranch weekly attendance will be 97% or higher.
2. 90% of Vineyard Ranch students will turn in their homework every week
3. 75% of Vineyard Ranch students will hold a school-wide leadership role during the 2016-2017 school year.
School Supply Lists