Vineyard Ranch's Literary Pumpkin Patch is coming to our library soon! Please read the linked flyer and get creative. Please bring character pumpkins and the completed flyer to the library on October 24th.
Reflections deadline has been extended. Projects may be turned in through Monday, October 27th at 7:30 a.m. in the atrium area. Visit vineyardranchpta.org and navigate to the Reflections page for specific details and forms.
- End of First 9-Weeks
- Red Ribbon Week - See the red flyer for details
October 27 - 31
Monday - wear Red Shirt Day
Tuesday - Mix and Match Day
Wednesday - wear PJs Day
Thursday - wear Western Boots and Jeans (no hats please)
Friday - Crazy Hair Day
- College/Armed Forces/Career Shirt Day
- Bike Rodeo Assembly
- Report Cards Distributed to All Students
Leadership Rally - Bronco Leadership Awards
New Student Registration Information
We are registering new students for the 2014-2015 school year. Please call Amy Biggs, Data Processor/Registrar, at 210-356-7201 with any questions.
Goals for 2014-2015 School Year
- 100% STAAR Passing Rate - All Grades/All Subjects
- Leader In Me - Year 2 LIGHTHOUSE BOUND!
- Greater Than 97.3% Attendance
- 100% Student Led Conferences
- 100% Campus-wide Intervention and Enrichment