- Registration for the 2015-2016 school year
Please see below for informational links and the online application.
- Staff Appreciation Week, May 4-8
Monday - Wear your Spurs shirt. Go Spurs Go!
Tuesday - Excessive accessory day
Wednesday - $5 gift card day/Wear your teacher's favorite color
Thursday - PJs day, wear your pajamas to school
Friday - Bring a favorite snack for teacher/Show school spirit and wear your school t-shirt
- May 5 at 6:30 p.m., PTA Meeting, 5th Grade performs
- May 6, Bike to School Day
- May 10, Mother's Day
- May 12, CLOSED CAMPUS: 5th STAAR Reading Re-Test
- May 15, Field Day and Progress Reports
To sign up for a classroom visit, please click on the following link or copy and paste it to your internet browser.
Para apuntarse para visitar un salón Dual, favor de hacer clic en el siguiente enlace. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b4eaba62da3fd0-dual1
New Student Registration Information
Registration for the 2015-16 school year will open for all new incoming students (grades Kinder through 5th) on Monday, April 13, 2015 and will continue through the end of the school year.New Student Registration Information
Kinder Round Up Power Point_2015 ENG.pdf
Kinder Round Up Power Point 2015SP.pdf
Pre-K Registration for the 2015-16 school year will open at Your HOME CAMPUS on Monday, April 27, 2015.
Please call Amy Biggs, Data Processor/Registrar, at 210-356-7201 with any questions.
Goals for 2014-2015 School Year
- 100% STAAR Passing Rate - All Grades/All Subjects
- Leader In Me - Year 2 LIGHTHOUSE BOUND!
- Greater Than 97.3% Attendance
- 100% Student Led Conferences
- 100% Campus-wide Intervention and Enrichment