- Registration for the 2015-2016 school year begins on April 13, 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Library
Please see below for informational links and the online application.
- STAAR Testing on April 20, 21, and 22
In order to provide our students with the best testing environment possible, we have a closed campus on STAAR testing days. The campus is closed to all visitors and volunteers on testing day. We look forward to having you join us again after testing is complete.
- Battle of Flowers Holiday, No School on April 24
- College/Armed Forces T-shirt Day, April 27
- Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast, April 29, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
To sign up for a classroom visit, please click on the following link or copy and paste it to your internet browser.
Para apuntarse para visitar un salón Dual, favor de hacer clic en el siguiente enlace. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b4eaba62da3fd0-dual1
New Student Registration Information
Registration for the 2015-16 school year will open for all new incoming students (grades Kinder through 5th) on Monday, April 13, 2015 and will continue through the end of the school year.New Student Registration Information
Kinder Round Up Power Point_2015 ENG.pdf
Kinder Round Up Power Point 2015SP.pdf
Pre-K Registration for the 2015-16 school year will open at Your HOME CAMPUS on Monday, April 27, 2015.
Please call Amy Biggs, Data Processor/Registrar, at 210-356-7201 with any questions.
Goals for 2014-2015 School Year
- 100% STAAR Passing Rate - All Grades/All Subjects
- Leader In Me - Year 2 LIGHTHOUSE BOUND!
- Greater Than 97.3% Attendance
- 100% Student Led Conferences
- 100% Campus-wide Intervention and Enrichment