North East ISD transportation
SPECIAL NEEDS ROUTE INFORMATION
- The Special Needs bus drivers and bus assistants will receive their routes and begin practicing in mid-August.
- The goal for Special Needs Routing is to have no student on the bus for more than 60 minutes.
- Pick-up and drop-off sequence and times are based on the student's proximity to the school and the medical needs of the students assigned to the route.
- The North East ISD Transportation Department provides curb-to-curb service for Special Education students eligible to receive special needs transportation. It is the parent / caregiver responsibility to meet the bus at the curb to transfer custody of the student.
- If you have further questions concerning Special Needs Transportation please call 657-8815.
Updated: August 10, 2009
Comments for WEBMASTER