North East ISD
Out of School and Out of District Testing Guidelines
Testing Services Department
North East ISD has registered with the Texas Education Agency as an Out of School (OOS) and Out of District (OOD) state testing site. NEISD provides one central testing location for OOS as well as OOD state testing. This site only administers TAKS and STAAR state assessments. The NEISD site is the Community Learning Center located at 8750 Tesoro Drive. Individual high school campuses WILL NOT serve as OOS or OOD sites.
STAAR EOC/TAKS TESTING--spring 2014
NEISD will NOT be an Out of District Site for spring 2014 testing.
The following procedures must be followed at the NEISD Testing Center:
- Students must preregister with Pearson by the deadlines given by TEA. NEISD does not allow walk-in registration.
- Students must have picture identification such as a campus picture ID, driver’s license, military ID or passport. Students without a valid ID will not be tested.
- Students must arrive no later than 7:45 a.m. to check in at the testing site and be seated prior to the start of the test session. Once a test session starts, the district will not check in late students and test them.
- NEISD will offer one test session a day, which will begin at 8 a.m. Check in will begin at 7:30 a.m. Students must present a pre-registration form and valid photo identification.
- Students must follow district dress code guidelines or will not be allowed to check in and test.
- NEISD does not provide lunch for students. TAKS students are allowed to test from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. and may take 30 minutes for lunch; however, they must bring a lunch and eat it in the testing room. Testers are not allowed to leave the testing site during lunch and then resume testing as it is a test security violation.
- Students who have completed testing are required to turn in the test materials and leave the testing site.
- Test results will be sent to the last home campus of the student. Students must contact their last home campus for test results.
Directions to NEISD's Community Learning Center (CLC) 8750 Tesoro Drive San Antonio, Texas 78217
From East Bound NE Loop 410: Travel to Exit 23 Nacogdoches Road. Take the turn around, (heading west on access road). Tesoro Drive will be the next street on the right. Take a right on Tesoro Drive. Travel Tesoro Drive to 8750 Tesoro Drive (0.2 miles) which will be on the left.