All sixth grade students will want to attend "Pup Camp" which will take place Friday,
August 23, 2013 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The purpose of "Pup Camp" is to relieve those first day jitters that all sixth graders experience.
The camp will provide the opportunity to:
* Meet your team of teachers, counselors and administrators
* Receive unofficial class schedule due to the leveling of classes
* Walk through a daily schedule and learn where all classes are located
* Receive your locker and practice the combination
* Purchase P.E. uniforms ($15.00) and agenda books
* Purchase Spirit Shirts
* Learn exactly where to go on Monday, August 26 (the first day of school)
* Meet friends and have fun!
Students, please make a special effort to join us at "Pup Camp." We know it will help to insure a successful first day at middle school. We look forward to meeting you on Friday, August 23.