1. A parent/guardian or responsible adult designee must bring the medication to school.
2. All medication must be in the PRESCRIPTION/ORGINAL CONTAINER clearly labeled with the student's name, the name and dose of medication, and directions for administration. Parent must provide all medications.
3. The Medication Administration Request must be completed by the physician each school year and when there is a medication and/or dose change. Prescribing physicans must be licensed to practice in the state of Texas.
4. Only FDA approved pharmaceuticals manufactured in the United States will be administered. HOMEOPATHIC PREPARATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. MEDICATIONS WILL NOT BE SENT HOME WITH STUDENTS. All medication must be picked up by a parent/guardian or adult designee.
Medication will be administered under the direction of the school nurse. Please contact the school nurse if you have any questions concerning medication.