We are proud to be the 50th Leader in Me Lighthouse School!
Click on the Lighthouse icon for more information.
"Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy." -Stephen R. Covey
Symposium 1_28_2016 Presentation.pdf
Welcome back, Bobcats!School Supply List >
NEISD 2016-2017 Calendar >
NEISD Student & Parent Resources >
7:30 a.m. - First Bell
7:40 a.m. - Tardy Bell
9:15 a.m. - Attendance
2:40 p.m. - Dismissal
7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
New Student RegistrationAll required documents & online registration forms MUST be presented at the time of registration. If you have questions, please call the office at 407-7800.
- an updated immunization record (requirements available here)
- certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from hospital will not be accepted)
- social security card of child being registered
- proof of residency: Home owner -- a current copy of entire water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount, Leaser/Renter -- current signed lease agreement,
- a parent's valid driver's license
Lighting the Way with Leadership
|We look forward to honoring the leaders of our Bobcat family and community during the new school year!|
DUAL LANGUAGE GUIDELINES
If you would like to review the district's Dual Language Guidelines, please click on the following link.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Steinbarth at 407-7830 or at email@example.com. For more information about the district's program click below.
Leader in Me
Our students participate in a grade level service project dedicated to helping the community.
|Attention Stone Oak dads: Join your Stone Oak sons and daughters on campus as Watch D.O.G.S. - Dads of Great Students. You will monitor hallways, help students in the morning, and make memories for your children. Find out how easy it is to join the Watch D.O.G.S. Sign up now on Sign up Genius.|