We are proud to be the 50th Leader in Me Lighthouse School!
Click on the Lighthouse icon for more information.
"Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy." -Stephen R. Covey
|Stone Oak is excited to start its first year as a dual language campus! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Steinbarth at 407-7830 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the district's program click here>NEISD Dual Language Programs.|
Leader in Me
4th graders started their Leader in Me service project with a Camping Kick-off! During the month of October, the 4th graders will donate coins to the National Park Foundation's "Every Kid in a Park." The donations will open doors for students around the U.S. to receive funding for transportation to the national parks. Each student received a free family pass to any U.S. national park. Our 4th graders are excited to play a part in encouraging families to visit the national parks and enjoy the great outdoors!
|Attention Stone Oak dads: Join your Stone Oak sons and daughters on campus as Watch D.O.G.S. - Dads of Great Students. You will monitor hallways, help students in the morning, and make memories for your children. Find out how easy it is to join the Watch D.O.G.S. Sign up now on Sign up Genius.|
New Student RegistrationDocumentation required to complete registration:
- an updated immunization record (requirements available here)
- certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from hospital will not be accepted)
- social security card of child being registered
- proof of residency: Home owner -- a current copy of entire water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount, Leaser/Renter -- current signed lease agreement,
- a parent's valid driver's license
School Supplies: Click on the pencil pouch for a complete list of required school supplies.