- About Us
- High School
The THEA is the test that each NEISD student must take at least once prior to February 10th in order to try to qualify for Dual Credit courses. The cost of the test is $29. While some students did already take the THEA on January 21st, there is a test offered Saturday, February 4th, through ISA for those that still need to take the THEA. The exam begins at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, but all students are asked to be there by 8:30 am with their school id and social security numbers. Students must register with Mrs. Mary Reihner by Thursday, February 2, 2012, at the ISA counseling office. Students may also take the THEA on February 25th at MacArthur High School (even though it is past the February 10th deadline). Students must sign up by February 17th with Mrs. Virginia Leal in the College/Career center. Students may pay by cash, check or money order. If students cannot take the exam on this date, please read the information below regarding testing at San Antonio College.
THEA @ SAC info
Students coming to San Antonio College to test in the THEA, if they missed their campus testing, must do the following:
· Call 486-0450 to schedule an appointment.
· Appointments must be made 24hrs in advance.
· Students must go to the THEA IBT website http://thea.starttest.com, to create an account.
· Students must know their banner ID for this account and bring proof of payment (copy of receipt) to sit for the test.
· Students must also bring their banner ID and school or TX ID to San Antonio College on the day of testing.