This page is to provide parents information to help with planning their child's educational program, events that may be of interest and community resources.
Special Education Information
- Parent's Guide to the Admission, Review and Dismissal Process
- Notice of Procedural Safeguards
- Texas Education Agency - Special Education
- Texas Transition Services & Employment Guide
- Guía para el Proceso de Admisión, Revisión y Retiro
- Aviso Sobre Procedimientos de Protección
- School Health and Related Services (SHARS)
- Special Education Information Center
- More information coming soon.
- NEISD College Bound Resources page
- Community Recreation Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Community Resource Brochure
- The Arc of San Antonio
- Autism Community Network
- Camps for Kids
- Morgan's Wonderland
- Texas Council for Developmental Disabilities: Videos explore lives of people leaving institutions, medicaid waivers
- Resources for Childcare Programs
- United Way Help Line
- Navigate Life Texas
Notice of Transfer of Educational Rights at Age 18
When a student reaches 18 years of age all rights granted to parents under IDEA (except for any notice required under IDEA) transfer to the student.