HEALTH AND DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS FOR DISTRICT EMPLOYEES
National Benefit services, LLC (NBS) is our Cafeteria Plan Administrator and offer the following services:
- Daily claim processing - Flexible Spending Account Claims Form
- Checks Reimbursement & Direct Deposit Reimbursement issued daily
- Continual Reimbursement options available for Dependent Care & Orthodontia
- Auto substantiation on Debit Card Transactions
- Participant Web Accesss & Online Claim Submission
- Call center available to answer account questions M-F 6am-6pm
- 24 Hour Voice Response Unit to obtain basic account information
The following list of items will be helpful to you as a plan participant during the transition
Participant Account Web Access: www.nbsbenefits.com
- Detailed account information and claim history
- Online claim submission
- Access to downloadable claim forms, change in status, and detailed benefit information
New NBS Debit Card:
Your NBS Debit Cards have been mailed! They will come in an unmarked envelope, please watch for them as they will arrive in the next 7-10 days.
To order new cards click on the link below
NBS Contact Information:
8523 South Redwood Road
West Jordan, UT 84088
You can reach our Client Services Center between the hours of 6:00 am and 6:00 pm (MST) for account review and balance information.
FSA accounts are effective January 1st through December 31st of the current year. Expenses for these accounts must be incurred by December 31st, of the current year.
For additional information, please call Employee Benefits at 407-0187.