New student registration

Only the biological parent or legal guardian can enroll the student.

The following items must be presented at the time of enrollment:

  • * Proof of residence
    • - If living in a house, top portion of the CPS or SAWS bill needed.
      - If living in an apartment, apartment lease with student's name listed under occupants.
  • * State issused birth certificate
  • * Social Security Card (to apply for replacement:
  • * Immunizations (must be up-to-date) - See Requirements
  • * Photo ID (of the parent / legal guardian)
  • * Report card / withdrawal form from previous school

For more information on district registration, please visit the district website at