Congratulations to Ms. Denise Trejo and Ms. Ashley Aldana, Teacher of the Year and Trinity Prize Nominee
Redland Oaks Elementary is proud to be a
Leader In Me Lighthouse School.
Our School Mission Statement
"Learning to be stronger in each and every way!"
Office Hours and Registration
The school office closes on June 21st for the summer.
The hours are 7:30-4:30 Monday - Thursday
It will reopen on August 7th.
Here is a link to the summer reading challenge. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gW-DSlUisr-gJfOGWm22uZsjB7Jrhl5tatTtRXMFWiQ/edit
Attached you will find the 2017-18 school supply lists for all grade levels. There are no changes from the 2016-2017 supply list.
2016-2017 REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
First, register online at www2.neisd.net (click the Online Registration link under the Parent section).
After completing the forms online and printing them out, a parent or legal guardian needs to bring them to Redland Oaks along with the following items:
- State Issued Birth Certificate (not hospital record)
- Current Shot Record
- Student Social Security Card
- Parent’s Driver’s License
- Proof of Residence (This needs to be a current water/electric bill if you own home. Lease is required if leasing house or apartment).
- Report Card from Previous School (if applicable)
Enrollment will not be final until the following 2 steps are completed:
- All on-line forms are completely filled out, printed, signed and returned to Redland Oaks.
- Parent/legal guardian has submitted all needed documentation (see list above) in person at Redland Oaks.
First bell rings at 7:50 am
Tardy bell rings at 8:00 am. Classes start promptly at 8:00 am. Students still eating breakfast in the cafeteria at the time the tardy bell rings will be counted tardy beginning the second nine weeks.