Parents, thank you for choosing Redland Oaks Elementary
Redland Oaks Elementary is proud to be a
Leader In Me Lighthouse School.
Our School Mission Statement
"Learning to be stronger in each and every way!"
Office Hours and Registration
Front office is open Monday - Friday 7:15am- 3:45pm
Pumpkin Literary Patch in library - Oct. 20-27th
Red Ribbon Week - Oct. 24-Oct.28th
Scholastic Book Fair - Oct. 31- Nov.4th
Early Release Dates - Nov.1 & Nov.2nd
2016-2017 REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
First, register online at www.neisd.net (click the Online Registration link under the Parent section).
After completing the forms online and printing them out, a parent or legal guardian needs to bring them to Redland Oaks along with the following items:
- State Issued Birth Certificate (not hospital record)
- Current Shot Record
- Student Social Security Card
- Parent’s Driver’s License
- Proof of Residence (This needs to be a current water/electric bill if you own home. Lease is required if leasing house or apartment).
- Report Card from Previous School (if applicable)
Enrollment will not be final until the following 2 steps are completed:
- All on-line forms are completely filled out, printed, signed and returned to Redland Oaks.
- Parent/legal guardian has submitted all needed documentation (see list above) in person at Redland Oaks.
First bell rings at 7:50 am
Tardy bell rings at 8:00 am. Classes start promptly at 8:00 am. Students still eating breakfast in the cafeteria at the time the tardy bell rings will be counted tardy beginning the second nine weeks.