Guidance Services Mission Statement
The mission of the North East Independent School District Comprehensive Guidance and Counseling Program, in partnership with parents, school and community, is to provide a system of services which fosters the academic, career, personal, and social development of all students.
Our goal is to empower children to reach their maximum potential and become caring, productive, and responsible citizens.
- PSAT - Now what?
- 2014 Parent Information - incoming Seniors - July Rank
- 2014 FAQ for Rank Release
- NEISD Transcript Release Form
- Procedures for Withdrawing from School
- VOE forms may be ordered in the counseling office. Please allow 24 hours for processing before pick up. First name, last name, and student ID number are required.
- COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS may be ordered with Mrs. Miller in the Counseling Office. Please allow 5 working days to process your request.
- Endorsement and Programs
- 9th Grade Course Card
- 9th Grade 4 Year Plan
- 10th-12th Grade Course Card
- Online Instructions for Registration at Home
- Pre-Registration Instructions Script
- Senior Early Release Application
- Senior Early Release Guidelines
Planning guides, test preparation, and general information and services
Self-Assessment and Interests/Values Inventories
Career and College Information
- Access America for Students
- Alamo College Catalog
- College Source Online
- The Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Making It Count
Dual Credit Information
Private Scholarship Searches
Other Online Searches
Use the Portal to email teachers, check grades, receive alerts, monitor unpaid fines, and view attendance records
Find out what supplies you need for school