Guidance Services Mission Statement
The mission of the North East Independent School District Comprehensive Guidance and Counseling Program, in partnership with parents, school and community, is to provide a system of services which fosters the academic, career, personal, and social development of all students.
Our goal is to empower children to reach their maximum potential and become caring, productive, and responsible citizens.
- PSAT - Now what?
- 2014 Online Registration Links
- 2014 Parent Information - incoming Seniors - July Rank
- 2014 FAQ for Rank Release
- NEISD Transcript Release Form
Dual Credit Information
- Procedures for Withdrawing from School
- VOE forms may be ordered in the counseling office. Please allow 24 hours for processing before pick up. First name, last name, and student ID number are required.
- COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS may be ordered with Mrs. Miller in the Counseling Office. Please allow 5 working days to process your request.
For the Future
- Bexar County Clearing House Scholarship
- Senior Night College Information
- Frost Bank Financial Aid Presentation
- Virgil T. Blossom Scholarship
- Senior Booklet
- Junior Booklet
- Sophomore Booklet
- Freshman Booklet