North East ISD - Conflict of Interest
Per Local Government Code Chapter 176, all school districts are required to obtain and make available to the public all conflict of interest forms for the Local Government Officers (i.e.. School Board, Superintendent), any District employee, and any vendors/individuals who do business with the school District.
The following Local Government Codes govern this requirement:
- Texas Ethics Commission-Chapter 176, Local Government Code
- Chapter 176 - Disclosure of Certain Relationships with Local Government Officers: Providing Public Access to Certain Information
Citizens may view the conflict of interest forms using the links below:
Database Search Instructions:
- 1. Click on the appropriate link above for District employees or vendors/individuals..
- 2. Type an employee's name in the Employee Name field or a vendor's name in the Vendor Name field; the document pool will provide a list of employees/vendors that match the criteria specified.
3. Select the Employee/Vendor you wish to view from the list.
4. Double click on the item you wish to view.
Note: if you do not enter a name and just click Search, the database will display all conflicts of interest for that catagory.
Any questions or comments should be directed to the Web Page Coordinator.
UPDATED: October 30, 2015