* Always wash and dry hands before handling library books.
* Keep food and drinks away from library books.
* Keep pencils, pens, markers, and other school supplies off of library books at all times.
If you are taking notes from a book, place your paper on the table or desk, not on the book
* Use bookmarks to mark your place; don’t dog-ear the pages.
* Turn pages carefully, using the corners.
* Be careful to keep your library books dry and safe.
* Keep all library materials away from children too young to understand how to properly care
* If you notice damage to library materials, please tell the library staff immediately.