New Student Registration for the
2013 - 2014 School Year
New Student Registration Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8AM to 11AM, 1PM to 3PM
Please complete the online registration packet at home first, then bring required documents to school.
Click here for online New Student Registration
This packet may be printed at Northwood Elementry, but is not complete until all of the required signatures and supporting documentation have been received by the registrar. Upon completion of the online packet, you MUST provide the following documents in person to complete your registration at Northwood Elementry:
Proof of residency- Can be any of the following:
- - Lease agreement (Must be signed by both parties, Student’s name must be included on lease)
- - Current CPS bill (call 353-2222 for immediate billing if necessary)
- - Current SAWS bill (call 704-7297 for immediate billing if necessary)
- - Advanced Enrollment Form from Central Office Pupil Personnel if applicable
Current immunization record
Immunizations must be current for the registration process to be completed.
Certified Birth Certificate
- Original will be returned to you.
- Must include a state or government seal.
- Hospital records are not acceptable.
Social Security Card
Original will be copied and returned to you.
Report card or withdrawal form from previous school (if applicable)
Valid picture ID of Parent or Guardian registering the student
Incomplete registration packets cannot be accpeted.
Click the links below for information about New Student Registration: