Welcome to Northern Hills Elementary!
Our wonderful faculty and staff are excited to have the opportunity
to work with your child.
Please bring the following items with you when you come to register:
1. Picture ID:
A parent or legal guardian must be present to register the child and provide a picture ID, such as a driver's license or a military ID. If you will be enrolling a student who is not your biological child, please contact NEISD Pupil Personnel Services at (210) 407-0070 prior to your arrival on campus.
2. Current Proof of Residence:
* If you own, bring your CURRENT electric or water bill.
* If you are renting, you must bring the current signed lease/contract.
* If you are residing with an individual who owns/rents a home, please call Northern Hills for additional information.
Note that these documents are the only items we may accept for enrollment. A driver's license is not acceptable proof of residence.
3. Official Birth Certificate: Not a hospital certificate!
4. Immunization Records: All shot records must be current. See specific immunization requirements at the following link: http://www.neisd.net/health/index.html
5. Student's Social Security Card
6. Student's last report card and/or withdrawl form from previous campus as applicable.
All registration paperwork is on-line on the Northeast ISD website.
Click here to go to their link!