February 7th and 8th!
Student Early Release for Parent Teacher Conferences
Documentation required to complete registration:
- an updated immunization record (requirements available here)
- certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from hospital will not be accepted)
- social security card of child being registered
- proof of residency: Home owner -- a current copy of entire water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount, Leaser/Renter -- current signed lease agreement,
- a parent's valid driver's license
Montgomery Watch DOGS
Male adult members of the Montgomery community make a difference! Click here to volunteer
Once you've completed the NEISD Volunteer Registration, follow these 3 easy steps
2. Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like
3. Sign up; It's easy - You will NOT need to register an account or keep a password
* Note: Volunteer Spot does not share your contact information with anyone. If you would prefer
to keep your information private, contact Mr. Bennett (210) 407-5002 to sign up manually.