Facility Maintenance and Operations
Phone (210) 356-9259
Responsible to the Operations Specialist for the training of all custodial personnel.
The custodian trainer is responsible for the quality training, of more than 600 custodians in relation to the methods, and equipment associated with all aspects of the District's Custodial Operations Program.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Train new custodial employees in the proper, and approved, techniques associated with the District's Custodial Operations Program
- Train new custodial employees on the proper use of approved chemicals and proportioning systems used by the District
- Provide Instruction associated with each chemical's Material Safety and Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Train custodians on the importance of work place safety and approved working methods
- Instruct and demonstrate the proper use and maintenance of all custodial equipment
- Projects the need for additional training at each facility managed by the District
- Supervises and oversees the training programs within the Facility Maintenance Operations Department
- Coordinates and schedules all NEISD custodian and maintenance employee certification classes
Cibolo Green and the Madison Agricultural Barn met all requirements to become certified under the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) program. The U.S. Green Building Council, a non-profit, is composed of leaders from every sector of the building industry. These leaders work to promote buildings and communities that are environmentally responsible, profitable and healthy places to live and work. The LEED® Rating System is the national benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings
Facility Maintenance Operations Center is located at
San Antonio, TX. 78217