Frequently Asked Questions

Common Questions:

Q: We just arrived to San Antonio and need to enroll our daughter at Madison.  What do we need to bring?

A: To enroll in NEISD, parents must bring a withdrawal form from the previous school of enrollment, proof of residence, the student’s shot record and social security number, and transcript.  This information is provided to parents at New Student Registration Information, NEISD.

Q: I would like to communicate with my son’s teachers and keep track of his grades and attendance. What is the best way to do this?

A:  North East ISD has made available the Parent Portal at NEISD Portal for parents wanting to monitor the progress of their son/daughter.  Available on the site is the contact information for the student’s teachers.  Parents may also call the school office at 637-4400 and ask for the assistant principal of curriculum for those wanting a conference.  Voice mail is also available.  Teachers check voice messages daily.

Q: I am interested in joining PTA.  Who do I contact?

A:  PTA membership forms are available through the front office. Other information is provided by the PTA on their website.

Q: Last year, my son was not successful on TAKS.  What is available through the school to help him?

A:  Teachers provide tutoring before and after school.  In addition, tutoring is provided for TAKS at periods throughout the school year.  Please contact your child’s teacher or the counseling office for a schedule for TAKS tutoring.