- Q: What color socks are worn with the class A or B uniform?
- Q: What type of shirt is worn under the Army green coat?
- Q: The black necktie/neck tab is optional when wearing what type of uniform?
- Q: What color t-shirt is worn with the class A or B uniform?
- Q: What uniform is worn during ceremonies and social functions?
- Q: What uniform is worn at summer camps and for participation on special teams?
- Q: What insignia do cadet officers wear on the garrison cap?
- Q: What insignia do enlisted cadets wear on the garrison cap?
- Q: What color t-shirt is worn with the BDU uniform?
- Q: How is the grade (or ROTC) insignia worn on the garrison cap?
- Q: How is the JROTC shoulder sleeve insignia worn on the class A uniform?
- Q: Where is the Honot Unit insignia worn?
- Q: How are ribbons positioned on the class A uniform?
- Q: Describe a rank?
- Q: How often must a uniform be worn by cadets?
- Q: Can a male cadet wear an earring in uniform?
- Q: What size earrings can female cadets wear?
- Q: How is the nameplate worn on your uniform?
- Q: What regulation covers the wear of the uniform?
- Q: How are shoulder board ranks worn?
- Q: Are shoulder boards authorized for wear with the class B uniform?
- Q: What does BDU stand for?
A: Black Socks.
A: AG 415 long sleeve shirt or short sleeve shirt.
A: Class B uniform with short sleeves.
A: The Class A or B uniform.
A: Grade or rank insignia.
A: On the left side of the cap one inch from the crease and centered vertically between the top braid and the bottom of the cap.
A: On the left sleeve, 1/2 inch below the shoulder seam.
A: One-forth of an inch and centered above the top of the right pocket (for female cadets it is worn 1/4 inch above the nameplate).
A: Ribbons are centered on the left side 1/8 of an inch above the left pocket (centered above the horizontal line for female cadets).
A: Cadet describes a certain rank asked by the inspector.
A: At least once per week.
A: Small spherical earrings not to exceed 1/4 inch in diameter.
A: Center the nameplate on the right pocket between the top of the pocket and the top of the button for males. (Females: 1 to 2 inches above the top button centered horizontally on the right side of the coat. In a comparable position on the shirt).
A: AR 670-1 and CCR 145-2.
A: Cadet officers place the pointed end toward the collar and the flat end toward the edge of the shoulder; for enlisted cadets, place the side with the pointed chevron toward the collar.
A: Battle Dress Uniform.