|Old Campus - West|
|Old Boys Gym,
The foyer was the original school entrance.
|Entering the foyer, on the left, was the
plaque for North East High School, 1950.
|The picnic area behind the cafeteria,
framed by the
live oak planted by the Spanish Honor Society
|Foreign Language (200) Wing, left
English (100) Wing, right, original buildings of
North East High School
|Soccer Field||Foreign Language Wing, back
Science (700) Wing, right
|Science Wing||Dr. Carolyn Pesthy's biology classroom and lab|
|Science students grew fruits and
behind the 700 wing. We trust they will
find a new plot once the dust settles....
|Peppers grown with tender loving care....|
Campus Tour Menu | MacArthur Main Menu