Home of the" Second To None" Panthers
What's Happening on the Lopez Campus:
The NOT SO big Transition to High School
and Basic Strategies for Success in Children with Autism
Date: March 26, 2015
Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Location: A 208, Lopez Middle School
Contact info: Ms. Drake, firstname.lastname@example.org Parent to Parent
Champions for Kids: SIMPLE Giving
SIMPLE Giving, a Champions for Kids program, provides donation bins in Walmart stores, where shoppers can purchase and donate items in the store to help children in their community. One localWalmart storewill give their donations toNEISD students through thisprogram.FromFebruary 18—March 4, community members shopping at Walmart can donate items in purple boxes located at this Walmart location. These items will be given tostudents in need in our district.
Begin With the End in Mind
Choose your courses for next year.( for more details please visit the ACADEMICS page of the Lopez Website )
Leader in Me Focus for March 2-6
- "Put First Things First"
- Visit The Leader in Me website for more information about the 7 Habits. The Leader in Me
Information to Help You "Put First Things First":
- Lopez Middle School Academic Coaching Times: LMSMorningAfternoonCoaching2014-15
- Lopez Middle School Exam Schedule: LMSExamSchedule2014-15
- Lopez Middle School Bell Schedule: Bell Schedule
DISORGANIZED? MISSING AND LATE ASSIGNMENTS?
IS YOUR BINDER A TOTAL MESS?
Get It Together At…
MONDAY’S AND FRIDAY’S 7:30AM
MRS. KRAMER’S CLASSROOM, A109
Are you new to Lopez?
- Registration. Click the "For Parents" menu above for registration information.