Home of the" Second To None" Panthers
What's Happening on the Lopez Campus:
April is Autism Awareness Month
So lets take the LEAD by wearing Blue on April 2, 2015
“Be the Change”
Bring in your loose change to donate to Autism Speaks
Blue donation cans will be at the front desk for your convenience thru April.
"Sharpen your Saw"
Keep the pictures coming in. Our windows are getting filled with ways Panthers have "Sharpened Their Saws".
As you reflect on your Spring Break, please consider sharing your vacation photos with Lopez. We would like to display the ways our Lopez community "sharpens the saw".
Your photos can be on processed film or printer paper and can be in color or grayscale. You may also submit them to Mr. Toback at firstname.lastname@example.org or have your child bring them to A205 after the break.
Thanks for helping us showcase our students and their families!
Yours in service,
Dr. Barry L. Lanford
The NOT SO big Transition to High School
and Basic Strategies for Success in Children with Autism
Date: March 26, 2015
Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Location: A 208, Lopez Middle School
Contact info: Ms. Drake, email@example.com Parent to Parent
Begin With the End in Mind
Choose your courses for next year.( for more details please visit the ACADEMICS page of the Lopez Website )
Leader in Me Focus for March 23-27
- "Seek First to Understand and Then to Be Understood"
- Visit The Leader in Me website for more information about the 7 Habits. The Leader in Me
Information to Help You "Put First Things First":
- Lopez Middle School Academic Coaching Times: LMSMorningAfternoonCoaching2014-15
- Lopez Middle School Exam Schedule: LMSExamSchedule2014-15
- Lopez Middle School Bell Schedule: Bell Schedule
DISORGANIZED? MISSING AND LATE ASSIGNMENTS?
IS YOUR BINDER A TOTAL MESS?
Get It Together At…
MONDAY’S AND FRIDAY’S 7:30AM
MRS. KRAMER’S CLASSROOM, A109
Are you new to Lopez?
- Registration. Click the "For Parents" menu above for registration information.