The Las Lomas Fun Run proceeds will be used as follows:
1) 40% of what is raised on each grade level will remain in the grade level budget to supplement their educational programs such as virtual field trips, instructional materials, student incentives, and/or classroom supplies.
2) 40% of what is raised will be placed in the campus budget and will be used to supplement professional development activities, staff appreciation, and/or educational materials.
3) 10% of what is raised will support our LINKS programs and be used in our PE, Music,Counseling and GT programs for instructional supplies.
4) 5% of what is raised will support our Special Education Program such as instructional materials, student incentives, and classroom supplies.
5) 5% of what is raised will support our Leader In Me program.
If we reach our goal of an average of $1,200 per lap collected by March 24th, the kids will be allowed to duct tape Mr. Rochkus and Mrs. Lomas to the gym wall. The top two student fundraisers in each classroom will be able to help with the taping.
Calling all Lion Parents! Click here for information about how you can help cheer on our Lion Champions »
Las Lomas 2015-2016 Student Attendance Goal: 97%
Thank you for supporting our children and having them in school as much as possible.
Las Lomas hosted 75 guests as a Leader In Me Symposium Site Visit on Wednesday, January 27th. Guests from as far away as Denmark gained Leader In Me 7 Habit implementation strategies and leadership insights from the Las Lomas student leaders.
Almost half of our student body served in a schoolwide leadership role during the visit. These leaders inspired guests as tour guides, statisticians, greeters, keynote speakers and student-led Honor Choir performers.
- -an updated immunization record (requirements available here)
- -certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from hospital will not be accepted)
- -social security card of child being registered
- -proof of residency: Home owner- a current copy of entire water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount, Leaser/Renter- current signed lease agreement -a parent's valid driver's license
Las Lomas is a LEED certified school, one of only 4 in NEISD. Click on the image to learn more about what makes our school green. Las Lomas LEED curriculum »