Information for Parents
> Dress Code
for Krueger, KSAT and iMAK Students
· Sixth graders will wear collared solid yellow shirts.
· Seventh graders will wear collared solid white shirts.
· Eighth graders will wear collared solid black shirts.
· Collared Oxford/Polo, long or short sleeves, are acceptable.
· Shirts must be conservative and modest in appearance. No zippers, or tee shirts.
· Spirit shirts may be worn on selected days authorized by the principal.
· Only Khaki trousers or slacks, walking shorts, or skorts/skirts are permitted.
· Pants and/or shorts will be worn securely at the waist.
· All trousers or slacks, walking shorts, or skorts/skirts will be conservative and modest in appearance.
· Walking shorts, skorts/skirts do not extend above the fingertips when arms are at your side.
Excessively high slits in clothing will not be permitted.
Produced daily by Mr. Hicks and students from Technology Electives
Are you looking for help with something?
Check out What's Happening Here at Krueger
Accounting, HR, Library Services, School Administration, etc.
Information on Free/Reduced Meal Plans
Curriculum Compliance, School Improvement, Special Education, etc.
The Kids' Involvement Network and KIN COSA programs provide after-school enrichment activities and supervision for elementary and middle school students in a way that will improve their attitudes, grades and behavior so they will be positive members of the school and community.
Use the Portal to Email Teachers, Check Grades, Receive Alerts, Monitor Unpaid Fines, and View Attendance Records
Use Our Online Registration Tool to Complete Registration with Minimal Delays
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About North East ISD
Paving a New Path for Education
Find Out How to Volunteer at Krueger