Welcome to Krueger Middle School
Monday, May 25 • Memorial Day 2015
Tuesday, May 26 ~ NO Student Free Dress
» 2015 Krueger Art Gallery
» Click here for previous Krueger Art Gallery videos
Krueger & KSAT Counseling Department
Online Catalog and Choice Sheets
Course Planning Resources - Print Documents
To download print quality documents click corresponding link below
|Course Catalog||Course Catalog|
|Choice Sheet||Choice Sheet||Choice Sheet|
|KSAT Choice Sheet||KSAT Choice Sheet||KSAT Choice Sheet|
Dress Code for Krueger, KSAT and iMAK Students
· Sixth graders will wear collared solid yellow shirts.
· Seventh graders will wear collared solid white shirts.
· Eighth graders will wear collared solid black shirts.
· Collared Oxford/Polo, long or short sleeves, are acceptable.
· Shirts must be conservative and modest in appearance. No zippers, or tee shirts.
· Spirit shirts may be worn on selected days authorized by the principal.
· Only Khaki trousers or slacks, walking shorts, or skorts/skirts are permitted.
· Pants and/or shorts will be worn securely at the waist.
· All trousers or slacks, walking shorts, or skorts/skirts will be conservative and modest in appearance.
· Walking shorts, skorts/skirts do not extend above the fingertips when arms are at your side.
Excessively high slits in clothing will not be permitted.
Contribute to the Yearbook
Visit the "Buy your yearbook" page and learn how you can contribute your own photos to this Yearbook using the Community Upload link.