Welcome to Krueger Middle School
Monday, September 29 ~ No Student Free Dress
> From the Family Specialist
Krueger Middle School Invites All Parents to a
Principal Breakfast ~ Tuesday, September 30, 2014
> Dress Code for Krueger, KSAT and iMAK Students
· Sixth graders will wear collared solid yellow shirts.
· Seventh graders will wear collared solid white shirts.
· Eighth graders will wear collared solid black shirts.
· Collared Oxford/Polo, long or short sleeves, are acceptable.
· Shirts must be conservative and modest in appearance. No zippers, or tee shirts.
· Spirit shirts may be worn on selected days authorized by the principal.
· Only Khaki trousers or slacks, walking shorts, or skorts/skirts are permitted.
· Pants and/or shorts will be worn securely at the waist.
· All trousers or slacks, walking shorts, or skorts/skirts will be conservative and modest in appearance.
· Walking shorts, skorts/skirts do not extend above the fingertips when arms are at your side.
Excessively high slits in clothing will not be permitted.
Click the "For Parents" menu above for registration information.
Contribute to the Yearbook
Visit the "Buy your yearbook" page and learn how you can contribute your own photos to this Yearbook using the Community Upload link.