Home Husky Information Registration Adminstration Faculty & Staff Staff Email Husky Library Husky Clinic Calendars Student Clubs Parent's Page NEISD Home Video

2014-15 Pre Registration Dates:

Beginning April 14, 2014, we will begin pre-enrollment for new Kindergarten students (STUDENTS MUST BE 5 YEARS OF AGE ON OR BEFORE 9/1/14) as well as students in 1st through 5th grades that are NEW to NEISD.

Please Note: For Pre-Kindergarten Registration, please visit: www.neisd.net/curriculum/curcomp/ece/pre-kindergarteninternet.htm

Click here to go to the NEISD online registration page. Follow the directions on the screen. When you have completed the online registration, please print and sign the forms. These forms, along with the necessary documents, must be brought to Huebner between 8 a.m and 3 p.m. to complete the registration process.

Only completed registration packets will be accepted!

Click here for required registration documents along with more information.

NEISD Attendance Area and Boundary Information: http://www.neisd.net/boundaries.html

NEISD School Supply List

Required Items for Registration:

    • Picture ID of the parent registering the student.  If not natural parent, guardian must contact Pupil Personnel at NEISD Central Office for further direction.

    • Legal Birth Certificate (hospital copy of birth certificate is NOT acceptable).  Click here for instructions on how to order an official birth certificate. 

    • Immunization Records (shot record must be current:  i.e., booster in DPT and polio after age 4).  For Immunization Requirements click here

    • Student’s Social Security card (copy needed for permanent records).  To apply for a new/replacement Social Security card, please visit http://www.ssa.gov

    • Proof of Residency

      • Homeowner:  A current copy (within the last 30 days) of entire water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount. NOTE: The tear-off portion of the bill must be attached.

      • Leaser/Renter: Current signed lease agreement. (signed by both the tenant and property management)

    • Last report card or withdrawl form from previous school (if applicable).