First Day of School for the 2014-2015 School Year
August 25, 2014
School will begin at 7:40a.m.
First Day Procedures/Information
- Supervision is available beginning at 7:10am
- Kinder students will wait in the library.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd grades wait in the cafeteria
- 4th and 5th grades wait in the gym
- Students are dismissed to the classrooms at 7:30am
- If students arrive after 7:30am, they should proceed to their classroom
- School hours are 7:40am-2:40pm
- The tardy bell rings at 7:40
- If a student arrives after 9:30, they are counted absent.
- Buses arrive in the bus drive on the west side of the building (facing school on the right).
- Parent pick up and drop off is located at the opposite end of the school in the horseshoe on the east side of the building (Facing school-to the left).
- For the safety of our children and staff, please do not do U-turns in front of the school.
Thursday, August 21
5:30-6:15 p.m. for Grades Kinder, 1st, & 2nd
6:30-7:15 p.m. for Grades 3rd, 4th & 5th
- Meet teachers, administrators, counselors, and nurse.
- Bring your labeled school supplies. (School Supply List Link)
- Pay for cafeteria meals.
- Find Classrooms.
- Find out more about bus schedule & routes. (Bus Route Link)
- 2nd through 5th graders will have textbooks that will need to be covered. Please check with your teacher on how many covers you will need.
- Purchase spirit merchandise.
- If you pre-ordered supplies for this year, they will be in your child's classroom.
- Teachers will be calling each student to let them know who their teacher is for this school year. Expect a call August 19th or 20th.
Every Friday is Hidden Forest Spirit Day so wear your Hidden Forest t-shirts or forest green. Come on and show that Hidden Forest Pride