School Mission Statement:
At Hidden Forest, we inspire our young leaders to embrace a lifelong love of learning and be productive members of our world.
Parent Orientation 2014
- Parent Orientation, September 4
5:30-6:15 p.m. for Grades Kinder, 1st, & 2nd
6:30-7:15 p.m. for Grades 3rd, 4th & 5th
- This is an opportunity for you to listen to your child's teacher about the learning and tasks they will be doing this coming school year.
- The teacher will share expectations.
- You will have an opportunity to learn how to volunteer to help.
- You can ask questions about the classroom.
Grandparent's Day 2014
- Grandparent's Day will be Celebrated September 5th and 8th. Please click this Grandparents Day 2014 Flyer for more information.
|Extra! Extra! Read All About It!||News from Mrs. Jessop|
|We are proud to be a LEADER IN ME school! Find out more by clicking here.
|Every Friday is Hidden Forest Spirit Day so wear your Hidden Forest T-shirts or forest green. Come on and show that Hidden Forest Pride!|