North East ISD - safety department
The Safety Department was established in 2009. Our Mission is to provide children and staff with a safe environment. We will manage the facility safety issues that occur at schools and buildings throughout the District.
Department responsibilities include:
- Inspections of all District facilities
- Investigations of all serious student accidents
- Employee training including back support, forklift safety, defensive driving, kitchen safety, fall protection, personnel protection, and Evac-U-Trac Chair
- Coordinating with federal, state, and local municipalities to ensure safety compliance by the district
- Assist schools with safety issues involving the local community
Issues or concerns related to Student and School Safety, may be brought up to the Safety Department at 210 407-0301.