NEISD FAMILY SPECIALISTS
PARTICIPATE In the NEISD PARENT academy
What is Parent Academy?
Parent Academy provides an opportunity for parents to acquire and apply the knowledge and skills necessary to fulfill the role as their child’s primary teacher.
Parent Academy is a program conducted by the Family Specialist on certain campuses throughout the district that offers a variety of educational sessions that fall into one of the following core domains:
- Parenting Classes
- Life Skills and Essential Knowledge
- Academic Skills
- Health, Nutrition, and Safety
- Cultural Art and Awareness
Registration for this program runs every year from September to mid October depending on campus schedules.
Why join Parent Academy?
- Become empowered to support your child through their educational process.
- Continue your own education through NEISD.
- Earn a certificate from NEISD for attending at least ten different sessions during the school year.
Interested in joining?
Contact the Family Specialist on any of the campuses listed on the Family Specialists homepage to participate!