Date: Aug 10, 2012
TIME: 10:00 Am - 3:00 pm
LOCATION: Johnson HS, Auditorium, 23203 Bulverde Rd.
NEISD will host its fourth annual Cheer Intensity Workshop from 10 a.m. to 3:00 pm on Friday, August 10 at Claudia Taylor Johnson High School. Cheerleaders from the seven high school campuses will participate in this workshop. Instructors from across the state and country will be teaching proper technique and execution of elite level stunts and new stunt transitions for the students to use in their competition routines later in the season.
The instructors for the workshop will include:
- Lance Haragan - UCA staff instructor for the past 17 years, American Association of Cheerleaders and Adminstrators safety instructor and certifier and the current Head Cheer Coach and Spirit Program Coordinator at Texas State University.
- Emily Meyers former cheer coach and cheerleader at Hawaii Pacific University. Former partner stunt world champion and a member of the world champion Team USA cheerleading squad.
- Megan Ogden and Maggie James - current UCA staff instructors and current cheerleaders at Lamar University Shaina Mayberry - 6th year UCA staff instructor and a top UCA staff head instructor for camps in the Southwest Region.
- Melody Ramos - current UCA staff instructor and a two time National High School Cheerleading Champion with Laredo United High School.
- Tara Mery - current UCA staff instructor and current University of Texas Cheerleader.
- Paige Hutchinson and Breanna Pavlicek - current cheerleaders at Texas State University.
- Paige Vinson - 6th year UCA staff instructor and graduate of the University of Texas at Austin.
For more information, contact Diana Schumacher at (210) 407-0354
Posted on June 11, 2012