Date: Aug 11, 2016
TIME: 11:00 Am - 3:00 pm
LOCATION: Johnson HS, Gymnasium, 23203 Bulverde Rd.
NEISD will host its ninth annual Cheer Intensity Workshop from 11 a.m. to 3:00 pm on Thursday, August 11 at Claudia Taylor Johnson High School. Cheerleaders from the seven high school campuses will participate in this workshop. Instructors from across the state and country will be teaching proper technique and execution of elite level stunts and new stunt transitions for the students to use in their competition routines later in the season.
The instructors for the workshop will include:
- Brandice Temple – UCA staff instructor for the past 10 years as well as one of the head instructors for the Southwest region, former cheerleader and head coach of the Texas A&M Competition Squad, and worked with the 2016 5A UIL State Championship cheerleading team.
- Savannah Kale- 5th year UCA staff instructor and4th (current) year University of Texas at San Antonio cheerleader. Assistant Cheer Coach at Texas Military Institute, The Episcopal School of Texas.
- Nataly Navarro- former NEISD cheer member, current UCA staffer, current University of Texas at San Antonio cheerleader
- Kayla McClellen- 6th year UCA staff instructor and former Texas A&M University Competition Squad member
- Jacob Eaton-Jacob - Has served as the Head Coach of The Texas A&M University All Girl Cheer Squad. In addition, he has been a UCA Staff Instructor for 9 years, and a top Head Instructor for the company. With this longevity, he has now been a Varsity Brands judge for 5+ years with experience in judging International, UCA, NCA, High School and All Star Nationals and Worlds Bid Events throughout the country. Jacob also served as a judge for the pilot program of The UIL Texas State Spirit Championship. Lastly, Jacob is a proud Alumni of The University of Texas at Austin, where he also cheered for 3 years on the Co-Ed Orange Squad..
For more information, contact Julie Shore firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on August 11, 2016