NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- 97% of 2015 ETA graduates graduated with Honors
- 37% Summa Cum Laude Graduates
- 32% Magna Cum Laude Graduates
- 27% Cum Laude Graduates
- 100% of the Distinguished Achievement Graduates from Roosevelt High School are ETA students
- 31% of all ETA graduates are candidates for Distinguished Achievement
California Institute of Technology
California Polytechnic Institute
Columbia University New York
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Rensselear Polytechnic Institute
Rochester Institute of Technology
Sam Houston University
Texas A&M University
University of Texas Austin
ETA Sends over 400 entries to the State Level Technology Student Association Competition! This is an ETA record!
• Come Shadow! Spend a day with ETA. Call Ms. Coan to make a reservation, (210) 356-2317
WHAT IS ETA?
The Engineering & Technologies Academy is a college preparatory magnet program on the campus of Roosevelt High School. ETA provides a specialized curriculum with rigor and relevance for students wanting a future in Engineering and or the Technologies related to them. Students are exposed to college level curriculum that will allow them to earn dual credit and be involved in professional level competition up to the National Level.
ETA is an E-12 school; this recognition means that ETA has been selected as one of twelve schools in the State of Texas to be part of the Engineering E-12 mentor program at Texas A&M University. Each summer there is a summer camp for these students to interact with engineering professors as well as give them the support needed to receive scholarships and acceptance to Texas A&M in the School of Engineering.