Summer InformationSummer Office Hours:
June 8, 2015- June 25, 2015, 7:00 A.M.- 5:30 P.M., CLOSED on Fridays
The office will be closed for summer beginning Friday, June 26, 2015 and will reopen on Monday, July 27, 2015. Hours will be from 7:30 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
Office phone 210-356-3500
Click HERE for NEISD Summer Reading Guide
2015-2016 School YearFirst day of School will be Monday, August 24, 2015.
Pride Camp for Incoming 6th Graders will be Friday, August 21, 2015, 3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Please visit https://portal.neisd.net/OnlineRegistration/default.aspxto complete online registration and find out what documents will be needed to complete the registration process.Documentation Needed:
- Official state birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Updated Immunization record
- Proof of residency: Current CPS or SAWS bill (if you live in a house) or Current lease agreement (if you live in an apartment)
- Parent must register with an ID
- Last report card or withdrawal records
Call (210) 356-3558 to book an appointment for registration and meet with the counselor.
- August 5th, 1:00 P.M.- 4:00 P.M.
- August 7th, 8:00 A.M.- 12:00 P.M.
- August 10th- August 13th, 8:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
- August 14th, 8:00 A.M.- 12:00 P.M.
- August 17th, 1:00 P.M.- 4:00 P.M.
- August 20th, 8:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
- August 21st, 8:00 A.M.- 12:00 P.M.
- August 24th- August 25th, 8:00 A.M.- 11:00 A.M.
- August 26th- August 28th, 8:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.
Football InformationFor complete information, please visit our Eisenhower Athletics page by the above Athletics drop down menu>
Eisenhower Athletics Page> Football Fall 2015
- Football Equipment Issued on August 12-13, 2015, 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting on Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 6:00 p.m.