See Scrolling Calendar on RIGHT for more details
Summer Office Hours:
- August 1- August 19: Mondays- Fridays, 8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.- 3:00 p.m. Office will accept registrations during these dates and times.
- August 22: First day of school
Pride Camp and Prep Day
- Pride Camp for 6th Grade: Thursday, August 18, 8:15 a.m.- 10:30 a.m. Parents will need to attend.
- Prep Day for 7th and 8th Grade: Thursday, August 18, 1:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Registration records need with no exceptions:
- Current Immunizations
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Last Report Card
- Current Proof of Residency: If living in a home, current water or electric bill (Full page ONLY, no exceptions) or if renting an apartment, current lease with names of parents and students on leasing contract
- Online registration, click HERE
Course Information for 2016-17
For complete course catalog information and course sheets, please visit our Eisenhower Academics page by hovering over the above Academics drop down menu> Guidance> scroll down to Course Planning Resources.
Dress Code and General Information
For complete information, please visit our Eisenhower Athletics page by hovering over the above Athletics drop down menu> Eisenhower Athletics Page.