Defender Camp 2016 Flyer.pdf
1st Day of School:
August 22, 2016
Summer Office Hours:
June 6 - June 23 M - TH
Reopen July 25
Online Registration Information
- Follow these simple steps to set up and access your NEISD online registration account:
If you don't already have a Parent Portal account, click on the parent registration link.
Complete the parent registration form, create your username and password and click on the "register and sign-in now link.
Complete the "My Students" page and click on the "Register New Student" link to begin the registration process.
Complete all student registration forms. At any time during the online registration process you can save and complete the forms later.
Print and sign the forms.
Take the forms and the required documentation for registration to your student's campus.
Documentation required to enroll students includeALLof the following:
- an updated immunization record (to see a list of required immunizations, click here),
- certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from hospital will not be accepted),
- social security card of child being registered,
- proof of residency: Home owner -- a current copy of the top portion of a water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount Leaser/Renter -- current signed lease agreement,
- a parent's valid driver's license, and
- click here for further requirements.
2016-2017 Volleyball Information
* Volleyball will have a mandatory meeting on August 22nd after school for 7th and 8th grade girls from 3:30pm-5:00pm. The girls will receive practice and game schedules at the meeting. Practices will begin Tuesday August 23rd. There will be a parent information meeting at 5:30pm on Tuesday August 23rd in the main gym.
Driscoll has many awesome clubs and organizations! CLICK ON THE
WEEBLY LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEOS ABOUT SOME OF THEM!
*******Attention, parents and students! This school year, our bell schedule will change...please see below: